Dream Home: Casa de Rock Star

7:01 AM

I am sure you know who Maroon 5’s front man is – Adam Levine. If you watch even a little MTV or listen to music, I’m sure you’ve encountered the name somewhere and unlike most of the other sizzling rock stars out there their bachelor pads are often found under two categories including – Louche Vegas fantasies or overly futuristic digs filled with toys for big guys.

I am pleased to introduce to you Casa de Rock Star – Adam Levine’s California pad which combined midcentury elegance and a touch of bachelor attitude. There is no stereotyping about this man’s bachelor pad. His is a place immaculately decorated with the 1940s ranch design. I find the classics hanging on the walls very attractive and unique. For me, this dream home is a sneak peek to the life and character of Maroon 5’s front man. It is definitely a modern home but the design has meticulous air in it and this is undeniably a place of a man who is confident and firm about his preferences.


The modern architecture was formerly an unremarkable 4-bedroom house but now you can just look at the layout and tell me if there is anything unremarkable about it. The house floor plans were almost perfect and the entire place has been pristinely made. The rock star admitted in one of his interviews that he fell in love with the location and I couldn’t agree more.

The interior design gave it a sense of privacy and intimacy but with unmistakably masculine. The interiors are definitely breathtaking in every sense of the word. The location has the “Hollywood” touch without being really one.

I love the great kitchen – it is modern yet the classic touch is also there. The spaces depict what modern living is really all about. Levine asked his longtime friend – Mark Haddawy (the 20th century design collector and partner at Resurrection) to provide guidance and make the home truly compelling. As I turn into the bathroom design, I love its simplicity yet filled with sophistication and elegance.

The architecture’s previous internal walls were torn down thus reducing the number of bedroom from four to one. Concrete was utilized on the floors and rosewood paneling can be seen throughout. The place was then magnificently turned into something that has depth and soul. For me, this is an inspirational home that I would want to have someday.

You Might Also Like

0 Comment